Got questions? Having problems not listed below? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to respond to all emails, we promise.
-Keith and Natalia
Temple Run is currently available on iOS and Android. We try to support as many devices as we can on both platforms, but some devices are just too old or too slow to run the game well. Given the nature of the game and the beautiful 3D graphics, that is just the way it is. We hope to bring Temple Run to more devices and platforms as we can. You can keep up to date with the latest news and announcements on our Facebook page or by following us on Twitter.
Try restarting your device by turning it all the way off and then back on again. If that doesn't work try syncing your device with iTunes on your computer.
Try restarting your device by turning it all the way off and then back on again.
- First you need to buy at least one pair of Resurrection Wings from the store using your coins. The resurrection wings are located in the Utilities section (you'll have to scroll down in the store to find them)
- Play a game
- Double tap the screen anywhere to put on the wings
- The wings only last 30 seconds, however, if you die while the wings are on your back, you will resurrect
- So go ahead and die while you have the wings on, and you'll see that you resurrect and that you complete that objective.
In the game you get points for doing various things; running, collecting coins, bonus items, etc. As you get these points they are immediately multiplied by the score multiplier. So in general, the higher score multiplier you have the higher your score typically is. You can increase your score multiplier by completing the objectives. Each objective is worth 1 additional score multiplier.
You can sign into Game Center to see how your friends and other people are doing. The highest legitimate scores that we are aware of are in the tens of millions. Anything over 100 million is likely fake.
Unfortunately, this is a known bug we are working on fixing. The good news is that you can fix it if you change your region settings. Simply go to the "Settings" app and select General -> International -> Region format. It's likely you are currently set to a region that has a different number format than most. Specifically I've seen people who are in the United Arab Emirates who are seeing this bug. If you set it to something other than your current seeing like the United States it will fix the issue.
If the sound isn't working in one of our games, please check the following things:
- Make sure the mute switch on the side of your device is not on.
- Try to turn up the volume rocker on the side of your device.
- Check the volume sliders on the options screen inside the game.
- We've noticed sometimes that if you mute an iPad using the side button and then go to settings and change the side button function to lock the rotation, it will not allow you to un-mute until you go back to settings change the side button function to mute then slide the switch to un-mute.
- Try restarting your device by turning it all the way off and then back on again.
No, this is just not something we do. We're a small team that is kept extremely busy with our own projects, we just don't have the time to take on any outside work.
In addition, you can keep in touch with us in the following ways:Follow us on Twitter.
Become fans of our games on Facebook:
Subscribe to our email newsletter (infrequent updates):
Unsubscribe from our email newsletter: