Come work at Imangi Studios!
Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, Imangi Studios was one of the first companies to develop games for the App Store. We defined the genre of endless runners with the Temple Run series. We strive to create amazing experiences and love being at the forefront of innovation.
• Flexible Hours • Central Location • Fast-Paced Environment • Free Snacks! •
Do you want a chance to work with the team that created Temple Run? Learn about our creative process, contribute to our day to day operations, and experience what it’s like to work in the game industry. We are looking for people with a strong passion for gaming and skills applicable to creating games such as software development, art, design, music, or sound. Apply now and let us know why your skills and background would be a good fit for our team.
Serious Inquiries only.
Email us through the contact link to apply!
Imangi Studios is looking for a talented individual to fill our open Mid/Senior Level Software Engineer position. This position will be responsible for implementing code based on direction from the design team, assets from the art team, and collaboration with the quality assurance team. The ideal candidate will be a passionate gamer with experience shipping titles in the mobile games industry.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Design and implement gameplay features in an established framework
- Implement and maintain tools for art and design to expose features
- Be responsible for 1 or more gameplay features
- Exhibit prototyping skills while maintaining good architecture
- Provide time estimates to leaders and management
- Strong C# knowledge
- Experience with the Unity 3D engine
- 2-3 shipped titles
- Six (6) years of experience
- Strong knowledge of vector math
- Previous Android and iOS development experience
- Skills to recognize, then adhere to, existing coding style and practices including source control standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with ALL departments (engineers, artists, designers, QA)
- Maya plug-ins
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
Imangi Studios is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Technical Designer to be a part of Imangi’s R&D team. The R&D Technical Designer will be responsible for ideation, prototyping, pitching, and ultimately being the key vision holder for a new project as it is brought to market. Be a part of the whole process from the earliest stages of ideation through shipping a new game. The ideal candidate will be a passionate gamer with a strong background in programming / game design with a passion for mobile games, innovation, and creating new products. A diverse portfolio showcasing these areas is requested.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the wider R&D team (including designers, engineers, artists, and producers) to formulate and prototype new ideas.
- Produce design documents that include clear and concise goals, logic flows, and UI/UX considerations.
- Prototype new ideas rapidly (physically, digitally, or otherwise) to answer questions and prove core aspects of ideas and designs.
- Critically analyze ideas, design, and prototypes for market fit, competition, business cases, innovation, and fun.
- Formulate, Design, and Optimize monetization, engagement, and retention strategies through hypothesis-based, data-driven analysis.
- Create compelling game systems, economies, and live event content for millions of players to enjoy.
- Iterate rapidly on ideas, prototypes, and products based on player feedback, data analysis, and past design experience.
- Build and Lead a team as the key vision holder as a new ideas move beyond prototype form into production.
- Evaluate skills and capabilities of individual contributors to fine tune the product team.
- Effectively communicate ideas, personnel requirements, and projected success of projects to the executive group.
- Proven abilities in core game design fundamentals, game production, and fully executed titles, especially on mobile platforms.
- Concrete system design processes.
- Background in programming and design.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the role of designer for at least one shipped title.
- Strong C# / C++ knowledge.
- Strong Unity 3D experience.
- Thorough understanding of the current mobile market.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
- Strong understanding of F2P business model and monetization mechanics.
- Portfolio showing past work (both professional and personal projects).
- Experience with a user-centered design process and building for users’ needs or desires.